Via WordPress dashboard
- Go to Appearance->Themes
- Click on “Add New” button
- Click on “Upload Theme” button, upload theme and activate
- Upload the unzipped folders of the parent and child theme to the directory …/wp-content/themes/.
- Go to “Appearance –> Themes” where you can see your theme and install it using the “Activate” button.
You can use a free software like Filezilla. Only your host can give you the details to use the FTP.
Activate recommended WP plugins
Kindly Install the recommended plugin and activate. You can see the notification message for recommended plugins once theme is activated.
Install Sample Data
When you purchase plugin you have three files.
1) Main Theme File
2) Child theme of the main theme (if you want to change any layout in theme file so you can use child theme.) it means whenever your theme gets update, your data will be saved.
3) Sample data File. Click to Download this file, extract it and go to your admin side.
To Import the sample data, kindly use the following steps:
Go to your admin side see the left admin menu Tools –> Import –> wordpress(if install to click on Run Importer).
i) Click on Import.
ii) Click on Run Importer –> Browse sample data file.
Working with Theme menu
Currently theme having 2 menus.
Go to Appearance->Menu and click on “Manage Locations” tab. You can see 2 menus:
Top Menu: Display menu top right side.
Social link Menu: Optional menu to show social links.
WPOS – Theme Settings
WPOS – Theme Settings gives an area where you can setup the layout for your single blog page, custom fonts for your website, category and blog page layout option etc.
Bellow the description for each tab section:
Navigation options allow you to manage your Navigation Background Color and Navigation Font Options.
Navigation options also allow you to manage Footer Background color.
Allow to set the fonts for your website like fonts for body, navigation and heading.
- You can set body frnt options like style, size, line height etc.
- As well as google fonts ie. Droid Sans, Lato, Montserrat and Roboto etc.
- you also allow you to set Navigation Font Options and Heading Font Options.
Font’s size you can also manage from this section.
Blog Page Options:
- Allow you to manage your website blog page. You can use different layout, num of grid, limit, designs etc,
- you can enable or disable content, Read More button and many other options.
- It allow you to manage Post Meta Elements Dispaly Settings Also you can enable disable Featured Image.
single blog pages Options
- Allow you to manage your website single blog pages. You can manage related post layout like post author, Post comments, category, date, etc.
- Also manage Post Meta Elements Dispaly Settings and Single Page Featured Image.
Category Page Options
- Allow you to manage your website category pages. You can manage grid, limit, designs, Excerpt lenght, etc and more.
- Also you can Enable Post Meta Elements Dispaly Settings.
Allow you to
A) set footer layout
B) enable/disable footer widgets and Footer Widget Column.
C) set number of footer columns
D) enable/disable copyright and copyright text.
E) enable/disable Go To Top
F) Display Social Icon on Footer.
This section allow you add link for Social Profiles ie facebook, google plus etc. Only the Social icon will display in the front side having Social link in the section.
- Theme is having 1 Instagram widget.
1) WPOS – Instagram Grid: Display number of grids, number of items etc in the sidebar.
Theme is having 1 KC content widget.
1) KC Content: Display Content Filters and also widget class in the sidebar.