Portfolio and Projects Pro adds a Menu tab in WP Admin side with the name “Portfolio PwPc” where you can add new Porfolio, Portfolio Gallery, edit and delete.
Here you will find the main features which are included in ‘Portfolios and Projects’ Plugin.
- Fully Responsive
- Portfolio Grid View
- Limit to display number of Portfolio
- Portfolio Category-wise
- Code written with WordPress standard
- 100% Multi language
- Custom CSS editor
Installation of Portfolio and Projects requires a six clicks. To install the plugin, please use the following steps:
- Install PowerPack Plugin, And click on PowerPack admin menu.
- go to Powerpack “Modules” category and click.
- Now you can see all powerpack Modules Plugins.
- Particular modules plugin right side display enable / disabled switch.
- click on enable / disabled switch then save changes by click save button.
- Now you can see Modules in your WP Admin sidebar.
Note: When you enable / disable module, hit the “Save Changes” button to make it live.
Your changes saved successfully.
Getting started with Portfolio and Projects
Portfolio and Projects adds a Menu tab in WP Admin side with the name “Portfolio PwPc” where you can add Title, Content, Portfolio Link, Choose Portfolio Gallery Images, Slider Arrow, Slider Pagination Dots, Slider Autoplay, Slider Loop, Slide to Show, Autoplay Interval, Speed, Effect, Category as a featured image.
Screen shows “Portfolio PwPc” tab in the left side and all Portfolio post added
- Go to Portfolio PwPc and click on Add New.
- Add Title, Content, Portfolio Link, Choose Portfolio Gallery Images, Slider Arrow, Slider Pagination Dots, Slider Autoplay, Slider Loop, Slide to Show, Autoplay Interval, Speed, Effect, Category and Featured image and update.
- You can select the category for video from the ‘Category’ box at right side.
- You can add category for Portfolio from the Portfolio Category menu.
Below screen shows how to add a Portfolio post
How to display shortcode
To display a Portfolio Post is very simple. Just add the following shortcodes on any page or post:
[pwpc_portfolio] – Display Portfolio Grid Shortcode
Portfolio Code – If you want to display Portfolio post within your theme template.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[pwpc_portfolio]'); ?>
Complete Shortcode with Various Parameters
Portfolio Grid shortcode parameter
Display by Grid view
Display Portfolio post in Grid formats.
Number of Portfolio Post which you want to display. By default value is limit=”20″; Use -1 to display all Portfolio.
Display By Category
Display Portfolio post by their category ID. You can pass multiple ids by comma separated.
Show/hide post link. Values are “true OR false”.
Note:you are requied this parameter popup_style=”none” to work link parameter.
Image size of portfolio values are “thumbnail, medium, full, large”.
Image fit to box or not. Values are true OR false.
Enable RTL or not. Values are “true OR false”.