Faqs module allows you add, manage and display FAQ on your website. You can use this plugin as a jquery ui accordion.This plugin is created with custom post type.
Here you will find the main features which are included in ‘FAQ PwPc’ Plugin.
- Limit to display number of FAQ.
- Display FAQ categories wise.
- Code written with WordPress standard.
- Fully Responsive.
- 100% Multi language.
- Custom CSS Editor.
Installation of FAQ PwPc requires a few clicks. To install the plugin, please use the following steps:
FAQ PwPc should now be installed successfully!
FAQ PwPc adds a Menu tab in WP Admin side with the name “FAQ-PwPc “ where you can add Title, Content and Image as a featured image.
Screen shows “FAQ-PwPc” tab in the left side and all FAQ post added
- Go to FAQ-PwPc and click on Add FAQ.
- Add Title, Content and Featured image and update.
- You can select the category for FAQ from the ‘Category’ box at right side.
- You can add category for FAQs from the FAQ Category menu.
How to display shortcode
To display a FAQ post is very simple. Just add the following shortcodes on any page or post:
[pwpc_faq] – Display FAQ in Page
Template Code – If you want to display FAQ post within your theme template.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[pwpc_faq]'); ?>
Complete FAQ Shortcode with Various Parameters
Display FAQ in Page
Limit the number FAQ’s items to be display. By default value is limit=”20″.
Display FAQ’s by category.
Remain open one FAQ at a time. By default value is “true”. Values are “true” OR “false”.
Transition speed when user click to open FAQ item.