Google Fonts module allows you to assign fonts without coding for body, heading, em, a tag etc.
Here you will find the main features which are included in ‘Google Fonts’ Plugin.
- 600 google web font API working
- Multiple font family selection
- Add/Remove font family
- Fonts with varint font weight
- Select font for tag individualy
- Code written with WordPress standard
- Fully Responsive
- 100% Multi language
Installation of Google Font requires a few clicks. To install the plugin, please use the following steps:
Google Fonts should now be installed successfully!
Google Fonts Adds google fonts to any theme without coding and integrates with the WordPress theme. It allows you to assign fonts for body, heading, em, a tag etc.This plugin allows you to take full control of your theme’s typography in any WordPress theme.
Screen shows “Google Fonts” tab in the left side and All settings
- Go to Google Fonts Tab then add Google Fonts Family for Website.you can add multiple font family.
- Then apply this font family to any element from setting.
Google Fonts Settings
- Google Fonts :add google fonts for website elements.you can add multiple fonts.
- Apply Google Fonts to Element : Set font family to elements.